- This event has passed.
To support our commitment to building quality open spaces that enhance the public realm, we have established a Design Library that features 81 designs created by eight prominent regional artists, Geoff Farquhar-Still, Claire Shepherd (Primrose), G.W. Bot, Jazz and Kristal Matthews, Kayannie Denigan, Leah Brideson and Rayne Huddleston. These designs are available at no cost to approved architects and builders to use as feature elements for façade designs, signage, seating, walkways and other buildings in the public domain.
The designs are currently on exhibition at The Link – Ginninderry’s Community and Information Centre.
The Official Opening of this Exhibition will include a Welcome to Country by Wally Bell (Ngunawal Traditional Custodian), featuring the following artists and their works:
- Claire Primrose
- Kristal Matthews
- Jazz Matthews
- Rayne Huddleston
- Kayannie Denigan
- Leah Brideson
- Geoff Farquhar-Still
This is a free event.
Featured artworks in the above tile include:
- Corroboree Ground, Kristal Matthews
- Echidna, Jazz Matthews
- Landscape, Claire Primrose
- Sticky Everlasting, Jazz Matthews
- Water animals-Fish, Jazz Matthews
- Ngunnawal Country B, Kayannie Denigan
- Water 1 Colour, Geoff Farquare-Still
- MiMiSpirit fishing for barramundi, Rayne Huddleston
- Country 2, Leah Brideson
- Country 1, Leah Brideson
- HR Creations 7, G. W. Bot
- Bogong Moths, Rayne Huddleston
- Granite and grassland glyphs, G.W.Bot
- Sea of Trees (after Shepherds Lookout), Claire Primrose