Open the door to home ownership.
When it comes to your home, there is no one size fits all.
That’s why Ginninderry’s range of Flexi-living Homes has been created—to offer a considerable choice in sizes and configurations to suit your tastes, lifestyle and budget.
Choose what’s right for you
With a range of intelligently designed one, two and three-bedroom homes, you’ll find something that suits you.
There are double storey homes with rumpus rooms, upper-level living and a study, single storey courtyard homes; smaller mews homes with laneway frontages, and two storey three-bedroom homes designed for adaptable living.
All Flexi-living Homes have:
- Off-street parking with some having lock-up garages and/or room for two cars
- Balconies and courtyards for indoor-outdoor and pet-friendly living
- Quality fittings with a choice of appliances, stone benchtops, LED downlights in living areas, double glazing, heat pump hot water system and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar panels with Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
- Choice of colour schemes
Flexi-living Eligibility criteria
Every architecturally designed one, two and three-bedroom home is designed to help you open the door to home ownership.
To purchase a Flex-living Home you must meet the following criteria:
- You and your Domestic Partner/s do not own any real property either alone or jointly with anyone;
- At least one Applicant intends to occupy the home for a continuous period of at least 3 years, beginning within the first year of settlement and must not rent the home before occupying it;
- You undertake that they intend to not on sell the home for a minimum of 3 years from the date of settlement;
- For the 12 months prior to purchasing, the combined Total Gross Income of all applicants and their Domestic Partner/s is less than or equal to $120,000 (regardless of the number of dependants).
Eligibility criteria may vary. Please contact us for more information.
Be part of an exciting, sustainable community
Your home at Ginninderry will be more than just a house. It will be part of a sustainable community that has been accredited by the Green Building Council of Australia as Canberra’s first 6 Star Green Star Community.
Ginninderry is achieving world recognition for demonstrating international best practice in liveability and urban design. The Flexi-living Series significantly contributes to this benchmark through smaller footprints and intelligent design. The result is greater energy efficiency, less time and money spent on running costs and maintenance, and more time for the things that really matter.
In other words, a new way of living.
The House That Hearts Built: Strathnairn Charity House sale set to provide a boost to local charities