artKids School Holiday Program
- This event has passed.
Run by practising artists and educators, our classes cover a wide variety of mediums and styles including drawing, cartooning, painting, mixed media/collage, clay, plasticine, photography and more in a fun, supportive environment. We have a dedicated Realistic Drawing program for 9 Yrs+ as well as a follow-on class for more practice.
Please note classes fill quickly, especially the clay and cartoon drawing classes!
Our School Holiday program runs two sessions per day – morning and afternoon – with the Intro to Realistic Drawing for 9yrs+ program running over three consecutive morning sessions.
All other sessions are suitable for all ages, K to Yr 7. Focused Preschoolers welcome – must be at least 4 years old.
All sessions are listed in the School Holiday Program PDF.
Drop off is from 8.45 am with pick up at 3.30 pm. Extended pick up time will be charged – please contact us directly to arrange this.
To confirm your booking, payment must be made prior to attendance by direct debit OR if you’d like to pay by credit card (transaction fee applies), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
COVID-SAFE PLAN AND POLICY:
If your child is sick, please DO NOT bring them – they will be turned away. Credit will be given for missed classes due to illness. Please note the following:
- Children’s temperatures will be taken on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for each session.
- Rooms will be well-ventilated and/or air purifer used.
- Table surfaces, art mats and general equipment cleaned and disinfected after each session.
- We provide morning/afternoon tea, however, you are welcome to send some with your child if you prefer. Each child has their own plate for fruit and crackers.
- There will be a one-way flow of people in operation for drop off and collecting kids. Please follow the signs.
- July 7, 2022
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- View Organiser Website