The Story Continues.
The second release of land in Ginninderry’s newest suburb – Macnamara – is your chance to start an exciting new chapter.
This release offers a range of blocks to suit every lifestyle including some with unsurpassed views across a pristine conservation corridor to the Brindabella Mountains. With a minimum 7 Star Energy Rating for all homes along with access to parks and nature, now is the perfect time to get your story underway.
A vibrant community.
Become part of the Ginninderry story and join nearly 1000 people who have already discovered the difference. When Macnamara is fully developed, residents will enjoy…
- Community gardens, nearby dog parks, play areas like ‘Paddys Park’ in Ginninderry’s first suburb, Strathnairn
- Easy walking distance to public transport and a connected network of pedestrian and cycling paths providing access ways throughout Ginninderry and into broader West Belconnen.
- Easy access to the Ginninderry Conservation Corridor, totalling 596-hectares of environmentally and culturally significant land along the Murrumbidgee River and Ginninderra Creek.
- Renewable energies and emerging technologies that dramatically cut annual energy bills and reduce household greenhouse gas emissions.
- A rich First Nations and European heritage that has been woven into its master planning process to protect, preserve and keep the cultural value alive.
House and Land Packages
In addition to blocks being sold by ballot, a range of house and land packages are available at Macnamara through the Ginninderry Display Village builders. If you are interested in a house and land package, you can review the lots below and contact relevant builders directly.