SPARK Enrolment Session: Business Services Program
- This event has passed.
The Ginninderry SPARK Training and Employment Initiative and Canberra Institute of Technology (RTO Code: 0101) are excited to announce that this year we will be delivering another SPARK Business Services Program Southside at CIT Tuggeranong!
SPARK in partnership with the Canberra Institute of Technology has developed a program focusing on skills development for a variety of entry level Business Services job roles. This qualification also reflects the role of individuals who have not yet entered the workforce, and are developing the necessary skills in preparation for work.
Targeting people living within the Canberra community, this program will provide participants with:
- A Certificate II in Workplace Skills (BSB20120) upon successful completion
- Provide industry specific training within the business administration sector which includes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook), digital literacy, communication, workplace health and safety and time management
- Additional workshops that focus on resumes, job applications and interview techniques
- Support on completion of the program to connect with further education, training and employment pathways
This program will commence on Tuesday 15 March 2022 and run four days a week (Tues – Fri), 26 hours per week for 10 weeks The program will be a combination of theory and practical hands on learning and will not run during the April school holidays. Eligibility criteria apply.
To be eligible to be considered for a place on the program, you must at the time of enrolment be:
- 17 years old or over
- living or working in ACT
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college
- not completed the Certificate II in Workplace Skills (BSB20120) before
An enrolment session will be held on Wednesday 2 March 2022 at 11am at CIT Tuggeranong, it is mandatory that all individuals seeking to be on the program attend the 11am session. The information session will provide individuals with advice on eligibility criteria, program content and the commitment that is required to be selected as a participant on this program.
To find out more information or book a place, please contact Shayla at Ginninderry on 1800 316 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 2, 2022
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- SPARK Training & Employment
- 1800 316 900
- CIT Tuggeranong
205 Anketell St
Greenway, ACT 2900 Australia
+ Google Map