The Ginninderry SPARK Training and Employment Initiative proudly supports training and employment opportunities for local people in the Capital Region.
SPARK in partnership with TAFE NSW, Divalls, Salvation Army Employment Plus, Goulburn Mulwaree Council and Mission Australia will again be delivering another Goulburn Construction Program in 2020. This program is an innovative skills development program focused on live training, work experience and potential employment pathways within the construction sector.
Targeting people living within Goulburn and the surrounding regions in NSW, this program will provide participants with:
- A Certificate I in Construction Pathways (CPC10111) upon completion
- A Certificate I in Preparation for Work and Training (10582Nat) upon completion
- A Certificate II in Construction Pathways (CPC20211) upon completion
- An Industry induction card (white card), asbestos awareness card and personal protective equipment
- Industry specific training at a live training site upgrading community infrastructure
- Potential employment pathway opportunities including apprenticeships
This program will commence Monday 24th August 2020 and run three days a week (Mon – Wed) for 15 weeks. The program will be a combination of theory, practical hands on learning and industry work placement. Eligibility criteria apply.
To be eligible for Smart and Skilled funding, you must at the time of enrolment be:
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- Not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college
*Please note – a fee will apply for each successful participant depending on their eligibly.
An enrolment session will be held on Thursday 6th August at 11am at TAFE NSW Goulburn Campus, Canteen/Hall Facility, Corner of Verner and View Street Goulburn.