This page presents a compendium of News + Views expressed about the Ginninderry project in the media and by community groups, industry, stakeholders and so on. It contains material from January 2018 and commenced to coincide with the commencement and approval of Stage 1.
- One step off the grid: ACT to change law to drop gas and pave way for all-electric suburbs
- Response to “Canberra Times: Renewable power plan for Ginninderry comes with air pollution concerns”
- Response to “Case study: Ginninderra Falls Association and development in West Belconnen”
- Riotact.com.au: Construction commences on Ginninderry development, more land releases this year
- Canberra Times Letter to the Editor: Moving borders
- Canberra Times: Construction begins on cross-border Ginninderry housing development
- Living Green Star: This is how ‘active travel’ improves a community
- Yass Tribune: Letter to the Editor from Robyn Coghlan – “When will we heed the warnings, Yass Valley”
- Response to “Ginninderra Falls Association, Murrumbidgee – Ginninderra Gorges National Park: Information Note 57”
- Canberra Times Article re an exemption from the requirement to submit an EIS with development applications for Stage 2 and subsequent stages?