This page presents a compendium of News + Views expressed about the Ginninderry project in the media and by community groups, industry, stakeholders and so on. It contains material from January 2018 and commenced to coincide with the commencement and approval of Stage 1.
- Canberra Times: Kathryn and Peter are kicking goals on World Down Syndrome Day
- Response to ABC article: Ginninderry is Canberra’s newest frontier, and it’s seeing the bush capital confront the bush
- Response to Canberra Times article: ‘Over and above’: Trust aims to allay Ginninderry environmental fears.
- ACT Government: Ginninderry progresses to next stage
- AllHomes: Close to $5 million of land exchanged at first Ginninderry multi-dwelling auction
- AllHomes: Ginninderry sees its first multi-unit auction of new suburb blocks
- AllHomes: Design Matters with Tony Trobe
- Sustainable House Day a study in good living
- PSNews: Ginninderry’s electric cars on a charge
- Australian Institute of Architects: Affordable Housing Seminars Design Canberra 2017
- SERREE: First electric vehicle charging station for Ginninderry
- RiotAct: Canberra’s use of electric vehicles tipped to take off as West Belconnen gets its first charging station
- ‘Music in MY School’ program instilling music in classrooms.
- There’s no reason for new homes to include gas, report finds
- ACT joins world leaders on net zero and moves to enable gas-free suburbs
- One step off the grid: ACT to change law to drop gas and pave way for all-electric suburbs
- Response to “Canberra Times: Renewable power plan for Ginninderry comes with air pollution concerns”
- Response to “Case study: Ginninderra Falls Association and development in West Belconnen”
- Riotact.com.au: Construction commences on Ginninderry development, more land releases this year
- Canberra Times Letter to the Editor: Moving borders
- Canberra Times: Construction begins on cross-border Ginninderry housing development
- Living Green Star: This is how ‘active travel’ improves a community
- Yass Tribune: Letter to the Editor from Robyn Coghlan – “When will we heed the warnings, Yass Valley”
- Response to “Ginninderra Falls Association, Murrumbidgee – Ginninderra Gorges National Park: Information Note 57”
- Canberra Times Article re an exemption from the requirement to submit an EIS with development applications for Stage 2 and subsequent stages?