A gallery that isn’t a gallery. That’s the GX Art Trail at Ginninderry.
An exhibition of original artworks and sculptures by local artists, all on show (and on sale) in and around display homes at the GX Display Village.
The exhibition ends in December, so don’t miss this unique opportunity to appreciate and support local artists.
On show every Friday to Sunday until 12 December 2021.
Hit the trail for the full Art Trail experience by visiting the GX Display Village. You’ll find works from the trail in 15 display homes and at The Link. Download the handy map below to see what’s in each home.
- 1 – Bode (RAM): Modhaus 2.0
- 2 – APA: The Adelong
- 3 – Ideal Building Solutions: The Ainslie
- 4 – Gracious Living: Avoca 265
- 5 – Achieve Homes: Vivid
- 6 – EDC: Onyx
- 7 – Rojas Constructions: In Summer
- 8 – McDonald Jones: Admiral
- 9 – McDonald Jones: Cullen
- 10 – Rawson Homes: Grace 25
- 11 – Rawson Homes: Newlyn 31
- 12 – SM Precision: The Alpine
- 13 – Sienna: The Banksia
- 14 – G.J Gardner: The Long Island
- 15 – Ginninderry Flexi-Living: Profile
- 16 – The Link
GX Art Trail Catalogue
The GX Art Trail catalogue is your complete guide to the exhibition. The catalogue includes details on all featured artworks, including where to find them and how to buy them.
The GX Art Trail is open 10am-4pm every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Parking is available in the GX Display Village carpark on Boththrone Street Strathnairn.
The GX Art Trail is on show until December 12 2021.
Interested in buying a piece from the GX Art Trail?
Email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price list.