Open the door to home ownership.
Ginninderry’s innovative Flexi-living Series provides low-maintenance and affordable living for first-home buyers and downsizers alike.
With a huge range of one, two and three bedroom homes that feature efficient and intelligent floorplans, balconies and courtyards, quality inclusions, solar panels and access to parks and open spaces, there’s a Flexi-living Home to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Flexi-living Homes for sale by ballot
37 new Flexi-living Homes are now being offered for sale by ballot.
This release includes a range of designs with a choice in size and configuration to suit your taste, lifestyle and budget.
From one-bedroom compact homes that close less than an apartment to three-bedroom double-storey homes and adapted-all ability homes, if you’re looking to access the housing market, a Flexi-living Home could be your opportunity.
- Registrations open: Friday 8 October 2021
- Information session: Wednesday 13 October 2021
- Registrations close: Friday 22 October 2021 (5pm)
- Ballot conducted and registrants notified: Friday 29 October 2021 (5pm)
- Selection days: Saturday 6 November – Sunday 7 November 2021
To purchase a Flex-living Home you must meet the following criteria:
- You and your Domestic Partner/s do not own any real property either alone or jointly with anyone;
- At least one Applicant intends to occupy the home for a continuous period of at least 3 years, beginning within the first year of settlement and must not rent the home before occupying it;
- You undertake that they intend to not on sell the home for a minimum of 3 years from the date of settlement;
- For the 12 months prior to purchasing, the combined Total Gross Income of all applicants and their Domestic Partner/s is less than or equal to $120,000 (regardless of the number of dependants).
Eligibility criteria may vary. Please speak with a Sales Consultant for more information.
Alto 2 Corner
Registrations for the ballot are now open and close at 5pm on Friday 22 October 2021.
For all information including how to register for the ballot, please contact our Sales Consultants
Ross Hincksman: 0447 333 004
Lauryn Meredith-Rettie: 0491 203 195