Strathnairn is the first suburb of Ginninderry, a new master planned community development located
in West Belconnen.
The first stage of the development, forming part of new suburb of Strathnairn, is located adjacent to Stockdill Drive, The Strathnairn Arts Centre and the Ginninderra Estate development by others (adjoining the Magpies Golf Club).
- It is only 2km from the Kippax Group Centre providing access for everyday needs including a library, supermarkets, a post office, pharmacy, newsagency, food outlets, fashion and variety stores as well as church and community facilities.
- 10 minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre, which houses government departments, a community centre, the Westfield Shopping Centre and an arts centre.
- Close to schools in Holt, Charnwood and Latham (in particular Kingsford Smith School in Holt), the University of Canberra and Canberra Institute of Technology in Bruce.
- Close to emergency services, including the West Belconnen Emergency hub at Charnwood, Belconnen Police Station and the Calvary Hospital at Bruce.
- Just 15kms from the city centre – less than 20 minutes by car.