Friday 5 May 2017
By andrew.kominek

Your home must comply with the Ginninderry Housing Development Requirements. Prior to submitting an application for either a Building Approval (BA) or Development Approval (DA) you must first seek the approval of the Ginninderry Design Coordinator who will assist you in ensuring your design meets the necessary requirements.

Note that unless you are seeking to depart from the normal planning code requirements it is likely that your builder will appoint a Private Certifier to assess your home compliance and issue a Building Approval (BA), rather than first applying for a Development Approval (DA) to seek a merit track assessment. If you are unsure about what level of approvals your home will need the Ginninderry Design Coordinator will be able to assist you, your builder or designer.