SPARK Ginninderry, Strathnairn Arts Association, and Quality Training in Construction proudly support training and employment initiatives for local people.
SPARK in partnership with Strathnairn Arts Association, artsACT, Quality Training in Construction (RTO code: 41039), Training Fund, Authority and Skills Canberra are delivering an innovative accredited training program focusing on skills development, work experience and employment within the construction sector.
Specifically targeting people living within Belconnen and the wider region, this program will:
- Provide participants with a Certificate II Construction (CPC20112) upon successful completion.
- Provide industry-specific training at the Strathnairn Arts Association community live training site. Projects include:
- Brick and block laying
- Provide industry work experience placements and potential employment pathway opportunities, including apprenticeships.
- Supply an industry induction card, asbestos awareness card and Personal Protective Equipment for participants that successfully join the program.
Commencing Tues 24 September 2019, this 12-week program will run 4 days per week (Tues-Fri, 28 hours per week) and be a combination of theory, practical hands-on learning, and industry work experience.
This information session will provide potential participants with advice on the eligibility criteria, the program content and the commitment that is required to be selected as a participant on this program. It is mandatory that all individuals seeking to be on the program attend this session.
This is a two-part session broken in to:
- An information presentation followed by;
- A selection session for eligible participants
To check your eligibility and book a place, please contact Ashleigh at Ginninderry on 1800 316 900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program was made possible through Skilled Capital. Skilled Capital is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments. Program eligibility and subsidy criteria apply.
Information Session: Ginninderry Constructionn Program - 2019
Kippax Uniting Church, Holt ACT, Australia