SPARK Ginninderry and Canberra Institute of Technology proudly supports training and employment initiatives for local people.
SPARK in partnership with Canberra Institute of Technology (RTO Code: 0101) are delivering an innovative accredited training program focusing on skills development, work experience and employment within the hospitality sector.
The information session will provide individuals with advice on eligibility criteria, program content and the commitment that is required to be selected as a participant on this program.
This program will:
- Provide participants with a Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616) upon successful completion;
- Deliver a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (ACT);
- Provide industry specific training designed in partnership with the hospitality sector;
- Provide real employment pathways within the hospitality sector for participants who meet the criteria.
An enrolment session will be held on Thursday 25th July from 10:30am – 12:30pm at CIT Tuggeranong.
It is mandatory that all individuals seeking to be on the program attend this session.
This is a two-part session broken into:
- An information presentation, followed by;
- A selection session for eligible individuals.
To book a place and check your eligibility, please contact Ashleigh at Ginninderry on 1800 316 900 or email@example.com
For more information see the program flyer HERE.
Enrolment Session: SPARK Hospitality Pre-Employment Program
CIT Tuggeranong, Anketell Street, Greenway ACT, Australia