SPARK Ginninderry proudly supports training and employment initiatives for local people.
SPARK in partnership with PCYC Goulburn, Goulburn Place Plan, Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre and TAFE NSW (RTO Code: 90005) are delivering a new and innovative accredited training program focusing on skills development, work experience and potential employment within the construction sector.
Specifically targeting people living within Goulburn and the surrounding region, this program will:
- On completion, the participants will receive a Certificate I Construction Pathways (CPC10111) and Certificate I access to vocational pathways (FSK10113) – duration 11 weeks. Certificate II Construction Pathways (CPC20211) – additional 4 weeks
- Provide industry specific training upgrading infrastructure for the PCYC Goulburn facility.
- Supply an industry induction card, asbestos awareness card and Personal Protective Equipment for participants that successfully join the program.
The information session will provide individuals with advice on eligibility criteria, program content and the commitment that is required to be selected as a participant on this program.
An enrolment session will be held on Tuesday 30th July 2019 at 10:30am–12:30pm at TAFE NSW Goulburn Library.
It is mandatory that all individuals seeking to be on the program attend this session to register for the program.
This is a two-part session broken into:
- An information presentation followed by
- A selection session for eligible individuals.
To book a place and check your eligibility, please contact Ashleigh at Ginninderry on 1800 316 900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment Session: Goulburn Construction Program
TAFE NSW - Goulburn, View Street, Goulburn NSW, Australia