SPARK in partnership with North Belconnen Community Association Inc. YMCA Canberra and Canberra Institute of Technology – RTO 0101 are delivering an innovative accredited training program focusing on skills development, work experience and employment within the Early Childhood Education and care sector. The information session will provide individuals with advice on eligibility criteria, program content and the commitment that is required to be selected as a participant in the program. Specifically targeting people within Belconnen and the wider region, this program will:
- Provide participants with a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) and a Certificate II Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20113) upon successful completion.
- Deliver a First Aid Certificate in Early Childhood Settings.
- Provide industry specific training designed in partnership with the Early Childhood Education and Care sector.
- Provide real employment pathways within the Early Childhood Education and Care sector for participants who meet the criteria.
- Provide industry based work placements within the Early Childhood Education and Care sector.
Commencing Monday 18 March 2019, this 7 month program will run 4 days per week (Mon – Thurs, 30 hours per week) and be a combination of theory, practical hands on learning and industry work experience.
It is mandatory that all individuals seeking to be on the program attend this session.
To book a place and check your eligibility, please contact Ashleigh at Ginninderry on 1800 316 900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see our program flyer here
SPARK Early Childhood Education and Care Information Session
uniting care kippax