First home buyers take centre stage at Ginninderry’s second release
Ginninderry’s second release will focus on housing affordability with 36 new flexi-living series homes on offer.
Our flexi-living series is designed for the first home buyer, offering a variety of architect designed homes. Not an apartment. Not a traditional home. But something in-between.
Homes in this release are conveniently located near the green link, and within easy reach of future bus stops on the main boulevard.
To be eligible for a flexi-living series home, you must meet four requirements:
- You (and your partner) do not own any property, either alone or jointly with anyone;
- At least one applicant will live in the home for a continuous period of at least 3 years, beginning within 1 year of settlement and you must not rent the home before occupying it;
- You undertake that you will not sell the home for a minimum of 3 years from the date of settlement
- For the 12 months prior to submitting an application, the combined total gross income of all applicants and their partner is less than or equal to $120,000 (regardless of the number of dependants).
Flexi-living series homes start from $367,500, with an average price of $405,783, and will be available through the Flexi-Living home packages draw.
Ginninderry’s second release will also offer 28 new blocks of land, with prices ranging from $177,400 to $548,300, with an average block price of $263,868.
Think life at Ginninderry might be for you? Come along to our Sales and Information Day on Saturday, June 17 between 9am-5pm at The Link.
Ginninderry builders will also be at The Link between 10am and 2pm, ready to answer your questions and show you what’s on offer.
You will also have the opportunity to find out more information about the draw process and learn more about the key features at Ginninderry.
Ginninderry second release
- 36 flexi-living series home packages and 28 blocks of land
- Registrations for draws open Friday, June 16 at 9am and close Friday June 23 at 5pm
- The Sales and Information Day at The Link will be held on Saturday, June 17 from 9am to 5pm
And don’t forget, if you can’t make it along to our Sales and Information Day, The Link is open 7 days per week from 9am-5pm.